Welcome to IITCEE 2023!
IEEE Conference Record:#57236
IEEE ISBN :978-1-6654-9259-1
IEEE Part No. : CFP23DA7-USB
Download Call for Paper
International Conference on Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics (ICIITCEE 2023) is organized and hosted by BNM Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, India on 27 and 28 January 2023. This conference will feature a comprehensive technical program including several special sessions and workshops. The goal of ICIITCEE 2023 is to provide an outstanding forum for academicians, researchers, practitioners, policymakers and students to exchange ideas, techniques and tools, raise awareness, and share experiences related to all practical and theoretical aspects of intelligence and innovations in engineering.
ICIITCEE 2023 focuses on issues and solutions involving Intelligent and Innovative Technologies in Computing, Electrical and Electronics. Developments in the field of Computing, Electrical and Electronics are very complex and advance rapidly as changes occur on day to day basis. It is very difficult to make it available to all stakeholders (researchers, academicians, students, industrialists and society). Hence, the objectives of
the conference are:
- — To provide a platform to stakeholders to meet and share the ideas, views and new findings in the field of contemporary Computing, Electrical and Electronics.
- — To provide a platform for stakeholders to meet and share ideas, views and new findings in the field of contemporary Computing, Electrical and Electronics.
- — To strengthen the relationship with industries and academic institutions of Karnataka and Bengaluru and, with the rest of the world.
- — To provide a space for students and researchers to meet, discuss, and learn with experts in the related field.
- — To bridge the gap between the industry and academics.
- — To promote a high level of interaction among stakeholders in theoretical, experimental, and applied concepts in the field of Computing, Electrical and Electronics.